This is a beta version. If you aren't comfortable running the very latest version of Opus then you may like to wait for the next stable release.
Directory Opus 10.0.1.4 is available now for all Opus 10 users:
New features and minor changes:
- The USB export function now has a "Use as dongle" option which lets you export Opus to anywhere, using the nominated flash drive as a dongle only. This means, for example, that you can export to a TrueCrypt partition on the USB drive. When Opus is exported in this mode, the nominated USB drive must be present in the system for the exported licence to work, but Opus itself does not have to be run from that drive.
- Fixed potential crash in My Computer display when a particular USB device is inserted.
- The ZIP "Save full file paths" option is now respected when adding files from a collection to a zip file.
- Renaming an item into a sub-folder did not work in libraries.
- Improved prevention of multiple UAC prompts. e.g. If you do Get Sizes on C:\Windows and decline the UAC prompt, you no longer get multiple prompts appearing.
- Fixed crash when saving a folder format from the Folder Options dialog if the Folder Formats Prefs dialog was also open and showing a path format's editor.
- Fixed problem reading FTP folders with # characters at the ends of names.
- Fixed crash in FTP SFTP code caused by garbage chars in login status responses from the server.
- Fixed FTP SFTP not re-prompting for password in some cases when the originally given password was incorrect.
- The Go ROOT command now behaves normally in a "locked-allow-changes" tab (the previous behaviour, of returning to the locked directory, is now provided by Go TABLOCKDIR).
- The "hotkey disabled" flag wasn't being saved for toolbar buttons.