This is an Opus Beta release only. If you aren't comfortable running the very latest version of Opus then you may like to wait for the next stable/public release.
To download the new beta version, visit the Directory Opus 22.214.171.124 thread.
(Update: If you click the thread link now you'll get the thread for 126.96.36.199; that's because 188.8.131.52 was a very minor update so the thread for the 184.108.40.206 beta was recycled.)
Bugs fixed / minor changes:
- The new floatactive Toolbar state added in the previous update caused the old float behaviour to also activate the toolbar; this has been returned to its previous behaviour.
- Minor changes to hopefully fix a crash a few users were having when right-clicking on shortcut files.
- The Open With menu now includes applications that were assigned via Vista/Windows 7's Default Programs system.
- Fixed a problem in the ActiveX viewer with some IE-based viewers that could incorrectly take the input focus on opening.
- Improved support for 32-bit BMP files (now handles V4 or V5 BMP files that use BI_BITFIELDS).
- Fixed a bug in the status bar that could cause the text to not be correctly updated in a dual display Lister in some cases.
- Fix for Explorer Replacement that stopped file selection from working in the newly opened folder (e.g. FireFox's "Open Containing Folder" command now correctly opens the folder in Opus and selects the target file).
- The JPEG loader now always uses the ICC color profile of the file if one exists (previously, the color profile was only used for CMYK images).
- Added new THIS parameter for the Select command to select the file that currently has input focus (e.g. Select THIS).
- Added new home parameter for the Go TABSELECT command to reset a locked tab to its home directory (e.g. Go TABSELECT=home).