Directory Opus 11.3.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- Added the AtLeast method to the Version object, making it easy to test the current version of Opus against a minimum version. Also added the min_version property to the ScriptInitData object - if the version of Opus is less than the specified minimum the script will be automatically disabled.
- Added the Hash method to the FSUtil object, which provides a way for scripts to calculate MD5 and SHA checksums.
- Added the pathpart and ext properties to the Path object.
- All the appropriate methods in the FSUtil now support folder aliases and environment variables.
- The BeforeFolderChangeData and AfterFolderChangeData objects now have an action property that indicates how the folder read was triggered.
- Added the label property to the Tab object, to allow scripts to retrieve a tab's label.
- Added the dualsize property to the Lister object, to allow scripts to obtain the current split percentage of a dual file display.
- The FSUtil.GetType method now returns "dir" for Zip files by default, to be compatible with the 7zip plugin. The GetType method now takes an optional flags argument - specify "a" for archive mode, which makes it return "file" for archives instead of "dir".
- Fixed problem that prevented global objects like DOpus being visible to Python scripts.
- The Wild.Parse method now checks that parsing was successful and returns False if not.
- Fixed problem that prevented Vector objects containing other objects from working correctly (possibly this was only an issue from VBScript).
- The Set DUALSIZE command can now take a delta value using + or - to adjust the width relative to the current size (e.g. Set DUALSIZE +10).
- Improved the behavior of checkbox mode in conjunction with the unified thumbnail and name column (the checkbox is now shown to the left of the thumbnail instead of the name).
- Reduced the file display busy indicator and marquee progress indicator frame rates when running via Remote Desktop. The high frame rate used to cause lag when the Find tool was in use on a remote desktop connection.
- Fixed some animations taking much longer than intended on remote desktop. e.g. Expanding/collapsing groups in the file display or categories in the Preferences dialog.