Directory Opus 11.10.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- The Go TABPOS argument can now be used together with NEWTAB to control where the newly-opened tab is positioned.
- Added support for PSD (Photoshop) images containing 1-bit-per-pixel bitmaps.
- Empty elements of Vector objects in persistent script variables are now saved.
- Fixed a problem where having MTP devices shown on the Drives toolbar could cause issues like crashes or duplicated buttons.
- Improved performance of MTP support (random "hangs", etc).
- Fixed a case where the jobs bar "new job" arrow would still display even if disabled through the Misc/Advanced Prefs option.
- Fixed errors when trying to add files or folders directly below the root of a drive to a RAR archive.
- Non-system global hotkeys can now be assigned to the Launch App 1, Launch App 2 and Launch Media Select keys, on keyboards that have them, provided the keyboard drivers give applications a chance to intercept them (not all drivers do with those keys).
- Fix for Calculator key activating the menu bar in Listers, as if the Alt key was tapped, with some keyboard drivers.
- Fix for image viewer crash if you deleted the 2nd last image in a folder and the last image was invalid or could not be loaded.