Directory Opus 11.7.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- Scripting changes:
- When a script is reloaded, any commands it had previously added are now removed before the script is reinitialised, so that if the script looks at the list of commands (DOpus.Create.Command.CommandList) it won't see its own commands listed.
- A tab created by dropping a folder on the tab bar did not correctly report to scripts if it was on the right side of a dual-display Lister.
- Vectors used in script configuration values now preserve empty lines.
- If "Access-Based Enumeration" is enabled for a network share, and a folder the user has no access to is modified (e.g. a file is created within it), Opus would still see the file change and add the folder to the display. Opus now checks if ABE is enabled on a share and if so, specifically checks if it can access the folder before adding it to the list.
- The arguments dropdown in the command editor for Help REF wasn't up to date.
- Choosing "Skip Identical" in the Replace File dialog no longer sets the copy operation into Keep Newer mode should it later be switched to Unattended.
- Changed copy parameter name for clarity. Copy WHENEXISTS=replacenewer is now Copy WHENEXISTS=keepnewer. The old name still works to maintain compatibility with existing buttons.