Directory Opus 11.7 is now available as a free update for all Directory Opus 11 users.
Download:32-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
- Scripting changes:
- Added locked property to the Format script object to retrieve the format lock state.
- Script configuration variables can now include multi-line strings. To do this, set the variable's default value in OnInit to a string containing a CR/LF pair (or just a CR/LF pair by itself if you want the default value to be empty).
- A script's configuration variables can now have descriptions assigned to them which are displayed in the configuration editor, using the new config_desc property of the ScriptInitData object.
- If an OnBeforeFolderChange script runs Go BACK in response to a Go BACK command, the history position would end up wrong (you would actually end up two folders back instead of one).
- Fixed problem with the Run Now option when a copy job is queued.
- The way the Rating column was sorted had inadvertently changed - this has been returned to its original behavior.
- Timestamps in RAR archives could be shifted by the current GMT offset (when using UnRAR.dll instead of 7z.dll for RAR).
- Fixed the Folder Formats Labels page enable/disable state not being saved to disk.