Directory Opus 11.10.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- Added an option to Preferences / Internet / Email to use an SSL/TLS connection (enforced for gmail).
- The Zip Self-Extracting Archive maker now lets you select files other than executables as the file to be auto-run after extraction.
- When extracting self-extracting archives made with Opus, you can now specify a destination folder where multiple folder levels need to be created. Previously, at most one destination folder level would be created (in addition to any folders inside the archive itself).
- Fixed some folder tree notification issues to do with folders that appear twice in the tree (e.g. virtual Documents under Computer, and the real Documents folder). Previously it was possible for notifications to only be processed for the first instance. Also fixed bug with notifications on the desktop not working if the desktop had been moved to a child of a junction point (e.g. junction from a->b, desktop moved to b\Desktop rather than a\Desktop).
- Added format_explain property to the Format scripting object.
- The script Format.columns collection now returns the proper names for script columns rather than internal IDs.