Directory Opus 11.18.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 11 update. If you are using the Opus 12 public beta, do not install this unless you want to go back to Opus 11.
- Fixed inverted colors in some CMYK JPGs.
- Fixed button editor duplicating the next line if you double-clicked the end of a line, and then crashing if you clicked OK.
- Duplicating a folder over an existing one would incorrectly display an error ("you can't copy a file over itself") for any files that clashed with existing ones in the target folder.
- The Image command no longer requires CONVERT if either the WIDTH or HEIGHT arguments are specified (previously it needed both for CONVERT to not be needed).
- Updated to 7z.dll v16 which includes security fixes.
- Updated to latest UnRar.dll.
- Fixed sorting error with Tags column.
- Fixed FTP not logging in to the Folder+ iOS FTP server app.
- Lossless JPEG rotation was broken and always failed (falling back on lossy rotation if the command's arguments allowed it).