Directory Opus 10.2.0.9 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
The following is a guide to the changes in the Directory Opus 10.2.0.9 beta:
- The folder tree now refreshes when portable devices are added/removed.
- The format lock explanation tooltip now displays "Portable Devices" for the root of an MTP device rather than "mtp://device".
- Opus now correctly handles when a device that has already been viewed is unplugged and then reinserted.
- Fixed various problems when dragging files to MTP devices in the tree.
- The standalone viewer status bar showed the internal filename for files on MTP devices.
- After deleting a file in the standalone viewer it now correctly auto-advances to the next picture.
- When tree path highlighting is enabled for non-active tabs, the highlight line is now correctly rendered when the path to the non-active tab is partially collapsed (as described in this forum post).
- If the toolbar Filter Field has input focus Opus will no longer clear it on folder change.