Directory Opus 10.2.0.8 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
The following is a guide to the changes in the Directory Opus 10.2.0.8 beta:
- Improved performance when browsing into an MTP device folder for the first time.
- Synchronize now works correctly with MTP devices.
- The FAYT Find mode now works correctly with MTP devices.
- Copying a zero-byte file to an MTP device will now work (if the device itself allows it).
- The Folder Formats list in Preferences no longer shows MTP formats if MTP support is disabled.
- Fixed a bug where moving encrypted files out of a zip file would still delete the file even if extraction failed.
- Clicking away from the folder tab rename field now accepts any changes made rather than cancelling.
- With Navigation Lock enabled, dragging a folder to the tab bar to make a new tab would result in the two tabs opening on the same side rather than one on each side of the Lister.
- With Navigation Lock enabled, alt-clicking the back button would open a new tab for the parent on the source side but not the destination.
- Comments, ratings and tags set for folders were not copied correctly even though Opus was set to copy file metadata.
- Functions like Set FOCUS=Dest that change the source/destination file displays now cause the function to reevaluate its windows/paths for subsequent commands. This means that a function like the following now works:
- The file display will no longer take the focus after a directory read is complete if the focus has been specifically given to another Lister element (like a toolbar field).