Directory Opus 11.6.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- Scripting changes:
- Added locked property to the Format script object to retrieve the format lock state.
- Script configuration variables can now include multi-line strings. To do this, set the variable's default value in OnInit to a string containing a CR/LF pair (or just a CR/LF pair by itself if you want the default value to be empty).
- A script's configuration variables can now have descriptions assigned to them which are displayed in the configuration editor, using the new _descriptions property of the ScriptConfig object.
- If an OnBeforeFolderChange script runs Go BACK in response to a Go BACK command, the history position would end up wrong (you would actually end up two folders back instead of one).
- Fixed problem with the Run Now option when a copy job is queued.
- The way the Rating column was sorted had inadvertently changed - this has been returned to its original behavior.