Directory Opus 11.7.5 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- Added the SETFOCUS argument to the Select command. Similar to MAKEVISIBLE but it also causes the viewer pane to show the first selected file automatically. Also, the MAKEVISIBLE and SETFOCUS arguments now ensure the first matching file is made visible even if it was already selected.
- Buttons that use @ifset etc. with a global variable now work correctly in a floating toolbar.
- Fixed failure to launch double-clicked symbolic links which ultimately resolved to volumes without a drive letter. (e.g. Symbolic link to junction to mount point to volume with no letter.)
- Changed behaviour of double-clicks on symbolic links, so the unresolved path is launched. This is consistent with Explorer and allows you to e.g. create symlink.txt pointing to original.csv and then open the same file as either plain text or CSV, depending on which you double-click. (Exception: Symbolic links to exe files are still resolved, otherwise they do not work at all.)
- Running the same user-defined command more than once in a single button did not work.
- Fixed crash if FSUtil.GetMetadata was called without assigning the result to anything.
- Fixed problem introduced in previous beta which could prevent the display being properly updated after some Toolbar command changes.