Directory Opus 11.7.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- Scripting changes:
- Added the following additional notifications to the OnListerUIChange event: duallayout, metapanelayout, viewerlayout, toolbars, toolbarset, toolbarsauto, minmax
- Fixed a bug when using tags via script Metadata object (if the file in question came from a tab, retrieving the tags from the object would cause the file to lose its tags in the file list).
- Fixed commands with Set THUMBNAILSIZE not running any commands after that line.
- Fix for character encoding issue when saving MP3 ID3 tags in some locales.
- Greatly reduced delay when using the context menu to extract non-zip archives which contain thousands of folders.
- If the metadata panel fails to apply metadata changes because of a sharing violation, it now checks viewers to see if the file is currently being viewed, and closes it again before retrying.
- The Set LAYOUT=Remember command did not properly record the toolbars that were open.