Directory Opus 11.8.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- If you paste multiple lines into the Create Folder dialog, and it's in single-line mode, it now automatically switches to multi-line mode.
- Fix for image file metadata showing the Subject value for Title as well, if no Title value was set. (This was due to behavior in Windows itself, which you can still see in Explorer.)
- Label/wildcard filters added to a tab's format in the Preferences Tab Groups page weren't being saved.
- DOpus.Listers.LastActive is now a method that always returns the most recent last active Lister rather than a property that's initialised once and then never updated.
- Improved Explorer Replacement to work with Everything's Open Path context menu command.