Directory Opus 11.8.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- The support added in 11.7 for Access Based Enumeration on network shares caused delays for some users; the check Opus performs for this has been moved to a background thread which should eliminate this problem.
- In a script, calling DOpus.Listers.count now works (and returns 0) if there are no Listers open.
- Persistent script variables are now properly saved if they contain vectors and the vectors are modified without any other variables being changed.
- Path completion pop-up no longer adds a backslash to the end of the path if you click a file. (Only affects a handful of cases, since usually only folders are listed.)
- Find / Advanced path clauses now disable path completion when in regular expression mode, since it got in the way of typing expressions.
- Fixed the File Type editor's handling of pasted commands where the program path was quoted and had arguments after it.
- Fixed problem with Filters that use script columns not correctly remembering the specified column.
- The Go TABSELECT=prev command should now work in all cases.