Directory Opus 11.8.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- Added foreground and lastactive properties to the Lister object.
- Added lastactive property to the DOpus.Listers collection.
- The Copy UPDATEALL command no longer skips empty directories.
- Resizing an existing column using a command like Set COLUMNSADD=sizeauto(!,200) will no longer revert to sorting by name if you were sorting by the column you resized.
- Events under Preferences / Folder Tree / Selection with commands defined by default can now be cleared without the commands coming back on restart. (Previously you had to set them to a space or similar to prevent them returning to their defaults.)
- If a JPEG image has an EXIF comment greater than 512 chars long, the comment is no longer displayed (since some programs seem to store large chunks of private data in that field).
- Fixed problem with Windows Search incorrectly displaying the This location is not indexed warning.
- Fixed sub-collections not responding to changes made to their files (previously this only worked for top-level collections).
- Added an option to the Misc page in the FTP AddressBook to control the use of MDTM on unrecognized server types.