Directory Opus 11.1.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- The Convert Image function can now flip images horizontally or vertically, as well as rotate them. The Image CONVERT command has a new FLIP argument that lets this behavior be automated. These commands have also been added to the standalone image viewer.
- The two options on the Preferences / Folder Tabs / Options page to do with opening a new tab now have an additional option in the drop-down list - Location. When this is selected, the Browse button can be used to select a specific folder that will be loaded automatically in the new tab.
- The breadcrumbs path field now has two additional options (see the section on Breadcrumbs configuration for information on how to enable them).
- selectprevious: This option makes the breadcrumbs field mimic the Select previous folder when going Up option on the Folders / Folder Behaviour Preferences page. When using the crumbs in the field to navigate to a parent of the current folder, the child folder that leads to the previous location will be automatically selected.
- noarchives: This option prevents archives from showing in the drop-down menus attached to each crumb.
- Added an option to create RAR 5 archives to the RAR plugin preferences and the Create Archive dialog. (Requires WinRAR 5)
- Added an option to choose between UnRar.dll and 7z.dll when extracting RAR archives. UnRar.dll is the default, and is required if you want to be able to extract RAR 5 archives. Some people may wish to switch back to 7z.dll as it provided more accurate timestamps, and a couple of people have reported problems with UnRar.dll on some machines. (We recommend you stay with UnRar.dll unless you have a good reason to want to change.)
- Scripting changes:
- The Go TABCLOSE command can now be told (from a script) exactly which tab to close. For example, from VBScript you might use RunCommand("Go TABCLOSE=" & tab) to close a particular Tab object.
- The CLI in Script Interpreter mode now has an abort button to stop an errant script.
- Script configuration "List of choices"-type variables did not properly save their current setting.
- Script-generated dialogs that use drop-down menus attached to the option buttons now return the correct index for the drop-down items.
- Fixed a problem that could cause script entries in the scriptconfig.oxc file to be duplicated for script packages.
- The script editor now notices changes to the @script line and updates its syntax highlighting appropriately. It also won't try to syntax highlight for a language it doesn't understand (e.g. Perlscript).
- Favorite folders added to the JumpList now display their real icon instead of a generic folder icon.
- Fixed icon-set caching causing images of varying sizes within a "Large" or "Small" set to be padded to the size of the largest image in that set.
- There are very few icon sets affected by this, so most people can ignore this, but if you have an affected icon set, delete everything under "/dopuslocaldata/Icon Cache" and restart Opus to force the cache to be regenerated.
- Individual icons within icon sets can now specify their own unique sizes while still being in a single-image grid among other (larger) icons.
- The Make default FTP handler option now does something at least on Windows 8 (it will now catch FTP URLs typed in the start->run dialog).
- Fix for crash in Windows 8 when accessing previous folders for a server via a UNC path.
- Fix for crash when typing in a particular malformed regular expression.