Directory Opus version 220.127.116.11 - March 17th 2010
A free update for all registered Directory Opus 9 users is now available for download from GP Software.
Bugs fixed / minor changes:
- Fixed a problem that could cause the folder tree to refresh unnecessarily and which sometimes caused folder changes in the file display.
- Fixed a problem with the Automatically calculate folder sizes option not working if the relative size on disk column was also enabled. Also fixed errors in calculating relative size on disk bar graph in some situations.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent a search from completing when searching certain malformed UTF-8 files.
- Improved support for the Folder Sharing context menu on Windows 7.
- Fixed a problem with SFTP where connecting to one site when already connected to another site could try to login with the wrong password.
- Fix for crash when using the Set as Desktop Wallpaper context menu item in Windows 7.
- Fix for crash when using the Rename command with "%20" in the command parameters.
- Fixed problem with using the file display border Open this folder in the other side button when used with a folder tab called "root".
- Fixed problem with identifying FTP sites that support Resume.
- When Opus writes filenames to a DOS batch file (via a DOS batch-mode button), it now uses the codepage specified by the @codepage directive (if any) rather than the ANSI codepage.
- The Delete command with the NORECYCLE and QUIET arguments no longer skips any remaining sub-folder contents if a file is unable to be deleted; it will continue and delete any files within the sub-folder that it can.
- Fixed a problem that could occasionally prevent the folder tree from expanding to display the source folder when a lister is first opened.