Directory Opus 10.5.3.1 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
The following is a guide to the changes in the Directory Opus 10.5.3.1 beta:
- The data returned by the dopusrt /info paths command now includes information on which side of a dual lister each tab was found (side="1" for left, side="2" for right, and side="0" for a single display lister).
- The Go TABCLOSE command can now close a tab by window handle (which can be obtained using the above mentioned /info command). For example, Go 0x80834 TABCLOSE
- The Set COLUMNSSET command now allows the name column to be positioned in a location other than the first column.
- Selecting the Open With context menu command on a file in a library would result in an unnecessary temporary copy of the file being made.
- Increased ImageShack maximum upload size to 5MB.
- File displays showing the root of a library (e.g. lib://Documents) did not update to show ghosted icons when files/folders were cut to the clipboard.
- Fixed a problem that would cause the file display to not resort correctly after a GetSizes command (or automatic folder size calculation) had finished, if the calculation was completed within 250ms.