Directory Opus 10.5.3.3 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch 简化字
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
The following is a guide to the changes in the Directory Opus 10.5.3.3 beta:
- Added a new option - Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced: show_release_history - which allows you to prevent the release history from appearing the first time you use a new version.
- Fixed inline rename oddity where pressing Shift+Home would leave the caret selection at the end of the selection range rather than the beginning.
- Fixed the SmartFavorites list showing the same path more than once.
- Fixed the SmartFavorites list showing multiple entries for virtual folders like Desktop.
- SmartFavorites now ignores MTP and FTP paths, as well as virtual folders which would not be suitable for creating a shortcut.
- Fixed SmartFavorites not checking existence of library and collection paths at startup when configured to.
- Fixed "Save As" from the viewer not working (potentially even crashing) for images on MTP devices.
- You can now use the Go command's EXISTINGLISTER argument with other arguments which generate a list of drives or folders, e.g. Go DRIVEBUTTONS EXISTINGLISTER.
- Fixed tab lock (if set) being inherited from the default Lister when a new window opens for a double-clicked folder and Opus is configured to just open a tab for the folder without the default Lister's other tab(s).
- Fixed file display becoming unusable if a locked folder tab showed a directory which was then deleted.
- Fixed bug that stopped dimensions being shown for images in thumbnails mode if their thumbnails came from the cache.