Directory Opus 11.4.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- JScript scripts can now use JScript 5.8 functionality. In particular, this includes built-in support for JSON parsing.
- Fixed problem with the Vars.Exists method not working in Python scripts.
- You can now close multiple tabs quickly by clicking them with the middle mouse button. Previously, if you clicked fast enough to register as a double-click then every second click was ignored.
- Fixed folder tree mouse events (other than normal left-click) on folders below Libraries. For example, the default middle-click event to open a new tab would open the parent folder in a new tab, not the folder you clicked on.
- The Text viewer plugin now blocks going into full-screen mode, since it isn't very useful for that plugin and it isn't obvious how to exit from it.
- Fixed movie plugin (and possibly others) not re-loading the current file if it came from a Library and the viewer pane's "Full Screen" button was clicked.
- Fixed automatic copy queue functionality when copying to drives mounted only as folders on other drives, without drive letters.
- Fixed file displays not updating automatically in recent versions when below drives which were only mounted via folders on other drives and were not assigned drive letters. (There are still some issues with the folder tree, which will be fixed in the next beta.)