Directory Opus 11.13.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- When using the Folder Options dialog to save a new default folder format for all folders, the formats for Collections, Flat View, and similar special folder types will now be turned on and derived from your new default format, along with additional settings specific to those folders. For example, Collections have the Location column added. This process will also be applied the first time you run this update, but only for formats types which are currently turned off, repairing the problem a lot of people see where they're missing the Location column in their Find Results, and similar.
- Added focus keyword to the Set UTILITY command, which can be used to give focus to the Utility panel. When used in conjunction with toggle (e.g. Set UTILITY=find,toggle,focus), it will only turn the utility panel off if it currently has focus. Otherwise, it will be given focus first.
- Added Set LISTERCMD=OnTopOn and OnTopOff commands, to allow the "on top" state of a Lister to be modified by a command.
- The DOpus.Output script command can now be used to print an error message as well as a regular message (which causes the error icon to flash in the status bar if no log window is open). e.g. DOpus.Output("Oh no!", true);
- Ctrl-A now selects all in metadata tag (and similar) fields.
- Fixed checkbox next to a disabled folder format in Preferences not becoming checked if the format was edited, until Preferences was re-opened.
- The Print Folder dialog ignored changes typed into the output file field if you pushed return while still in the field. (Tabbing or clicking to another control, or clicking OK both worked.)
- The Archives plugin now supports .xz and .tar.xz / .txz archives.
- The internal viewer now preserves the selection rectangle through flips (as it already did for rotations).
- Relative Date graphs were broken in the Desktop folder.
- Experimental changes for UTF-8 support in SSH.