GPSoftware are pleased to announce the release of Directory Opus 12!
After more than two years of development, and 6 months of an extremely successful public beta test program, Directory Opus 12 is now available!
Generous discounts are available for existing users of Directory Opus when you upgrade to Opus 12 - and remember that you can add extra licenses when you upgrade and get the same discount on the additional licenses.
Upgrades and licensing:
- Buy a new license (new customers)
- Upgrade an existing license (existing customers)
- Get a free 60-day evaluation license (available to everyone to test-drive the new version)
- Registered Directory Opus 11 users can upgrade from as little as $50 AUD (~$37 USD, £28 GBP, €33 EUR).
- If you bought Opus after 1st March 2016, or have an active maintenance plan then the update is completely free!
- Users of older versions still qualify for discounted upgrades - visit the Upgrade page for a personalised quotation.
The following video provides an excellent summary of the new features in Directory Opus 12:
Release Notes for a full list of changes.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the beta program. Remember, development doesn't stop just because Opus 12 has been released (in fact, development never stops!). Keep those bug reports and feature requests coming in.