Directory Opus version 126.96.36.199 - January 20th 2009
A free update for all Directory Opus 9 users is now available for download from GP Software.
Bugs fixed / minor changes:
- Fixed problem with drag & drop from Outlook to Opus.
- Fixed problem with drag & drop from ZIP and RAR files in Opus to system namespaces like the desktop.
- Fixed problem with file type system that could cause events like double-click to stop working if a file type event was defined with an empty function body.
- Fixed crash that could occur when decoding thumbnails in ID3v2.2 MP3 files.
- Fixed crash in Find that could occur when searching certain UTF-8 encoded files.
- Fixed crash that could occur when invoking some context menu handlers from an admin-mode Lister (under Vista only).
- The New -> Folder menu item now has a key sequence assigned.
- A command that combines Select ALL followed by Clipboard COPYNAMES now works correctly.
- Drop-down menus opened via the keyboard now ignore the position of the mouse cursor; previously if the mouse happened to be where the menu opened, the item under the mouse would be selected.
- Fixed problem in the Folder Tree with full-row selection when Folder Tree is locked.
- In Context Menus, a hidden shell item that ends a sub-menu no longer causes subsequent items to be displayed in the sub-menu incorrectly.
- Fixed problem with Rename Test mode that could cause Find & Replace values to be added to the Preview list.
- Advanced Selection using a location filter now works in Flat View and Collections.
- Fixed problem with Desktop Layouts context menu with layout names containing & characters.
- Fixed problem with top-docked toolbars not taking account of other app-bars on the left or right.