Directory Opus 10.2.0.0 is now available as a free update for all Directory Opus 10 users.
Evaluation period reset:
- If you have been test-driving Directory Opus 10.0 or 10.1 and your 60-day evaluation has run out, you can request a new 60-day evaluation for Directory Opus 10.2 to see what's new.
- If you're currently using an Opus 10.0 or 10.1 evaluation certificate then you'll need a new 10.2 evaluation certificate as the old eval cert won't work with the new version (it will say the old cert has expired). You'll get a full 60-day period from the new cert.
- If you've purchased Opus 10 already then you don't need to do anything. Your existing certificate will continue to work with all 10.x versions and never expires.
- You can download the update via the GPSoftware website, or use Check For Program Updates in the program's Help menu.
- If you use the German (Deutsch) version of Opus, go to Haage & Partner's downloads page for the program update, Help file and additional resources translated into German. (For all other languages, use GPSoftware's site.)
- Fixed issue where adding a file from a plugin archive (e.g. 7z) to a ZIP file could in some cases mean that files then extracted from that ZIP file would have their sizes set to 4 GB.
- The video below accompanies the new release and includes an introduction to Directory Opus Light and highlights of features added since the previous highlights video: