Directory Opus 11.5.5 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- Scripting changes:
- Added FSUtil.SameDrive method.
- FSUtil.Resolve now returns a Path object rather than a string.
- FSUtil.Resolve now accepts an optional "j" argument to resolve junctions/links to their underlying targets.
- Added Path.disks property.
- The AudioCoverArt object now has width, height and depth properties.
- Fixed crash when using the Progress.SetFiles method.
- Added Copy NOQUEUEWHENSAME and Clipboard CUTNOCOPYQUEUEWHENSAME arguments, to disable queuing when the source and destination paths are on the same drive.
- The jobs bar auto-resize now restores the window size correctly if the window was being moved at the time it tried to resize.
- The Create Folder dialog now allows you to create multiple fully qualified paths in one go.
- Fixed another issue where a disabled three-button button could incorrectly be enabled when non-related qualifier keys were pressed.
- Fix for short delay (500ms) that could happen in some cases when launching a function, following a change in a previous beta. This bug also resulted in "orphaned" progress indicators being left behind.
- Folder expansion in the tree is now deferred while inline rename mode is active. This is to prevent a crash which could occur if items are inserted while edit mode is active (e.g. by a folder expanding asynchronously).
- Fix for unintended sort order change in previous beta.