Directory Opus 11.5.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: Universal Deutsch
64-bit version: Universal Deutsch
- Scripting changes:
- Added coverart property to the AudioMeta object, to provide access to any cover art imagery stored in an audio file.
- Added the File object which provides a simple interface to allow reading and writing of binary files. It is obtained via the new FSUtil.OpenFile and Item.Open methods.
- Added the Blob object which provides a simple interface for dealing with binary data. It is obtained from the new DOpus.NewBlob method.
- The Path object's ext property can now be modified.
- Script column manual grouping did not work properly if the column's type had not been set.
- Added the @keydown:any directive (true if any qualifier key is held down).
- Added the Go TABPOS command, which allows folder tabs to be repositioned by command, for use with hotkeys and scripts.
- The Advanced Rename's Find & Replace mode wasn't properly case-insensitive for some locales (e.g. Russian "?" and "?" were not considered the same letter).
- Fixed glitch when copying the MP3 year field from a file set to the current year to a file that had no year set at all, and when copying the genre field if it had a custom value rather than a selection from the drop-down.
- The Advanced Find's Label clause didn't allow any non-standard labels to be searched for.
- A three-button button that relies on files being selected could incorrectly appear enabled without files selected if the second or subsequent functions used @keydown conditions that weren't currently met (improved fix to the fix in the previous update).
- Mouse wheel scrolling didn't work in the CLI's script output window.
- Fixed not being able to re-open the Preferences dialog if you closed it while the Add Folder Alias dialog was open on top of it.
- Fixed issue introduced in previous beta where buttons at the top of Lister panels would use high-DPI images when the Align other Lister element headers with the file display border Preferences option was turned on.
- The Find panel's Refine checkbox was incorrectly shown in Opus Light, where it did not work.
- Fixed a crash which could occur if inline rename mode in the folder tree was activated while the item was expanding.