This is an Opus Beta release only. If you aren't comfortable running the very latest version of Opus then you may like to wait for the next stable/public release.
Directory Opus 10.0.0.2 is available now for all Opus 10 users:
This is a preliminary, beta release. It fixes a number of issues reported since the release of Directory Opus 10:
- Fixed remaining issue with disconnected network drives; attempting to read a folder from a disconnected network drive through Opus will now correctly trigger the reconnection
- Fixed crash when extracting EXIF data from JPEGs etc, when XResolution/YResolution tags are malformed
- If a lister was maximized, then minimized, then saved to a layout, when you load the layout the minimized lister will now be maximized when activated.
- Fixed problem that could cause mouse tracking over details/power mode items to be out of alignment
- Document/Video/EXIF date/time fields now respect the settings for day names and seconds (i.e. they now display in the same format as the modified / create / last accessed date/time fields). This fixes the remaining issue with jumbled date/time columns.
- A Go FOLDERCONTENT menu pointing to a folder containing links to folders now works from a floating toolbar even if no current lister is open
- Updated RAW camera support for a few new camera models