Directory Opus 10.0.1.0 is now available as a free update for all Directory Opus 10 users.
You can download the update via the GPSoftware website, or use the Check For Program Updates command in the Help menu from within the program.
This update includes everything from the 10.0.0.x beta versions:
- Clicking files in Go FOLDERCONTENT menus now has the same effect as double-clicking them in the file display. (Previously it was usually the same but not always.)
- BOM now displayed in description field for .txt files irrespective of their Content Type.
- Text in replace dialog when copying folders out of ZIP files now wraps correctly.
- Fix for FTP connection timeouts on some servers that don't support OPTS MLST commands.
- Resetting the Preferences/Thumbnails page moved all the controls up each time.
- Improved 'Windows Search not installed' warning on XP machines that don't have WS installed.