This is a beta version. If you aren't comfortable running the very latest version of Opus then you may like to wait for the next stable release.
Directory Opus 10.0.1.3 is available now for all Opus 10 users:
- The Show command now has a FULLSCREEN argument to cause the viewer to open as full-screen automatically.
- The Go command now has a TABLOCKDIR argument. This lets you revert a locked tab to its original "locked" folder (for example, you could bind the Go TABLOCKDIR command to a hotkey to let you press a key to get the same effect as clicking on the tab). When used with a non-locked tab, this argument simply returns the currently displayed folder (the same as Go CURRENT).
- It is now possible to lock/unlock more than one folder tab at once:
- From the tab context menu, hold Shift to lock all, Ctrl to lock all to right, and Ctrl+Shift to lock all to left
- From the Go TABLOCK command, append "all", "left" or "right" parameters
- The Tab Group list in Preferences now shows tabs with a defined label in italics, to distinguish them from tabs without a specified label
- When the Go OPENCONTAINER command is used on an item in a library it will now open the real folder containing the item.