Directory Opus 10.5.0.0 is now available as a free update for all Directory Opus 10 users.
Evaluation period reset:
- If you have been test-driving Directory Opus 10.2 or earlier and your 60-day evaluation has run out, you can request a new 60-day evaluation for Directory Opus 10.5 to see what's new.
- If you're currently using an Opus 10.2 or earlier evaluation certificate then you'll need a new 10.5 evaluation certificate as the old eval cert won't work with the new version (it will say the old cert has expired). You'll get a full 60-day period from the new cert.
- If you've purchased Opus 10 already then you don't need to do anything. Your existing certificate will continue to work with all 10.x versions and never expires.
What's new:The 10.5.0.0 update includes everything from the 10.2.0.x beta versions:
(The help file contains a summary of all these changes in one place and will be displayed the first time you run the new version.)
- 10.2.0.1 (59 changes)
- 10.2.0.2 (35 changes)
- 10.2.0.3 (15 changes)
- 10.2.0.4 (9 changes)
- 10.2.0.5 (17 changes)
- 10.2.0.6 (16 changes)
- 10.2.0.7 (18 changes)
- 10.2.0.8 (12 changes)
- 10.2.0.9 (8 changes)
- Setting a folder to the Music type did not give it a CD Cover thumbnail when shell folder thumbs were enabled.
- Go TABGROUPLIST did not support the new tab group folders feature
- Fixed a Print button placed on the toolbar not enabling/disabling correctly when changing folders
- MTP - Split dialog showed internal filename for MTP files
- MTP - fix non-file objects from appearing in the directory
- MTP - the GetSizes command would stop after the first folder
- GetSizes progress dialog no longer shows internal names for libraries/MTP