Directory Opus 10.0.2.0 is now available as a free update for all Directory Opus 10 users.
You can download the update via the GPSoftware website, or use the Check For Program Updates command in the program's Help menu.
- Note: If you are currently using Opus 10.0.1.0 or earlier, the built-in updater may fail to install updates in certain situations, and we recommend downloading the update via the web. Provided 10.0.1.1 or above is installed, the issue will not affect future updates.
This 10.0.2.0 update includes everything from the 10.0.1.x beta versions:
- The new Opus 10 help file (manual) is now complete and included. (Use the Help menu or F1 key to view the built-in copy. You can also view the online version, or download the PDF version for printing.)
- Google Desktop Search support was broken.
- With the copy queue enabled, Copy AS / Move AS now asks for new filenames (or rename pattern) when the operation is queued rather than when the job starts running.
- Automated Find commands (those that use both NAME and IN arguments to automate the Find function) no longer inherit the previous settings of the Find dialog.
- SetAttr META * no longer modifies the file timestamps if this is disabled in Preferences.
- The Folder Options Save For All Folders + Layouts & Folder Tabs command did not correctly update folder tab groups.
- Prefs PAGE=imageshack now opens the correct page.
- Fixed problem where only the first file would be extracted from a zip file when the contents of the archive were dropped on the desktop.
- Fixed problem where metadata added to PDF files generated by GhostScript would not be recognised in other programs.